Monday, January 28, 2013

So Much For The Dumbo Double Dare

Well I had planned on running the dumbo double dare partially to prep for the goofy challenge. When registration started, I received the email the same day and when I looked online to register, it was sold out already.  WOW!!  Congratulations to those who got in to that race.  I'm sure it'll be a ton of fun.  I'm sure the inaugural medals will be absolutely stunning.

In hindsight, it's probably better that I didn't sign up considering airfare would have been a fortune and hotels possibly even worse for that weekend.

Still bummed though that I didn't get in but that's fine, I'm good with it, no, not really, who am I kidding.  If you got in, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the registration process...my eyes are set on the Illinois Marathon in April, and then Goofy Challenge in January 2014. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment