Friday, July 5, 2013

2013 Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions Wallpaper

Well, as hard as this was for me to do as a Detroit Red Wings fan, I spent a lot of time putting this together for my father-in-law.  Since so much time was spent, I've decided to make it available to everyone.  Feel free to save the pictures and use them.  If you have a device or computer screen with a different resolution, just leave a comment and I'll post it when I can.

Supported Devices:

  • iPhone 4 & 4S
  • iPhone 5
  • 1024x768 Computer Screen


1024x768 Desktop Wallpaper - Black

1024x768 Desktop Wallpaper - Red

1024x768 Desktop Wallpaper - White

iPhone 5 Wallpaper - Black

iPhone 5 Wallpaper - Red

iPhone 5 Wallpaper - White

iPhone 4/4s Wallpaper - Black

iPhone 4/4s Wallpaper - Red

iPhone 4/4s Wallpaper - White

No comments:

Post a Comment